- Learning Team Instructions: Supply Chain Complexities
Research the following aspects of Riordan Manufacturing:
- o Mission
- o Value proposition
- o Customer-focused goals
Evaluate the individual diagrams created by each team member during Week One and identify similarities and differences between them. Discuss the differences and create one single diagram that accurately reflects Riordan Manufacturing’s supply chain.
Work together to find areas in the supply chain where inefficiencies occur.
Write a proposal of 350-750 words to the director of supply chain operations. Include the following:
- o Information about how the organization delivers its value proposition and goals to customers
- o Your predictions about how management decisions may affect supply chain operations, with descriptions in your memo of how these decisions should be regulated
- o A summary of the overall supply chain and your findings
- o A description of two to three areas where the supply chain is successfully functioning
- o An analysis on sources of complexity in the supply chain, including the following topics:
- Bull whip effect
- Lost revenue
- Other areas of weakness you detect
- o Recommendations for best practices for Riordan’s supplier relationship management and procurement practices
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.