NSCI 280 Week 2 Quiz
Chapter 4 Tissues
1. The four primary tissue types are
2. Epithelial tissue is characterized by
3. Which of the following characteristics is NOT consistent with simple squamous epithelial tissue?
4. What is a small protein channel that allows the passage of ions and small molecules between cells?
5. What type of epithelial tissue is found in the kidney tubules?
6. The secretions of endocrine glands are released directly
7. A general characteristic of connective tissue is that it
8. Cartilage heals slowly after an injury because
9. What type of muscle is found in the wall of the digestive tract?
10. Which of the following is correctly matched?
Chapter 5 Integumentary System
1. The integumentary system has many functions, one of which is
3. The stratum basale
5. Fingerprints and footprints are produced by projections into the epidermis called
6. Which of the following statements concerning the hypodermis is false?
7. The portion of a hair that protrudes above the surface of the skin is the
9. The nail root and the nail body attach to the
10. An abrasion of the skin results in which of the following?
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!