BSOP 334 Week 7 CheckPoint
1. (TCO 10) The ultimate goal of lean operations is to have
2. (TCO 10) Which of the following does not contribute to reduced setup time and cost?
3. (TCO 10) A basic requirement for operating with the low inventories present in lean systems is
4. (TCO 15) Organizations with fixed, perishable capacity can benefit from _____.
5. (TCO 15) The matrix below shows relative costs for various job-machine combinations. Which set of pairs constitutes the minimum cost solution using the assignment method?
6. (TCO 16) Input/output (I/O) control refers to
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!