Focus of the Final Paper
Select a company that you are familiar with and write a paper that evaluates all aspects of the company’s organization with respect to the concepts that you learned in this course. In the Introduction, please provide some historical background of the company and its financial and international dealings. The paper should be 8-10 pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages, appendix, exhibits, etc.). The paper must include at least four of the following topics:
- Culture of the organization – values and norms
- Ethics in international dealings
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Entry into the markets
- Accounting practices
- How it converts currency
- Its international strategy
- Strategic positioning
- Marketing tactics
Your assignment must include at least one table and/or figure within the body of the paper. Use proper APA formatting for the caption of your table(s) or figure(s). You are required to use in-text citations, and provide a reference page with at least ten (10) references, with a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages, appendix, exhibits,
- etc.), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least ten scholarly sources, with a minimum of two from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.