Focus of the Final Paper
In Week One, you will choose a generic organization (manufacturing plant, hospital, etc.). Assume that you are a hired consultant for this organization. You have been asked by the president of the organization to prepare a background paper on the results of your research and to make recommendations to improve group productivity in the organization.
Your research has identified the following problems:
1. Role conflicts within groups
2. Communication problems among group members
3. Lack of cohesiveness in groups with diverse members
4. Excessive intergroup conflict
In an eight- to ten-page paper, include the following:
1. Introduction – clear explanation of the type of organization
2. Explanation of how each problem could impact a group’s productivity (use examples to illustrate points)
3. Recommendations to resolve each problem
4. Suggestions, based on your knowledge of group dynamics, for a company-wide training program on best practices for group productivity
This product hasn't received any reviews yet. Be the first to review this product!